5-Day Machining Instructor Training workshops include classroom and hands-on lab time.
Benefits of the workshop include:
- Working knowledge of NIMS credentialing and program accreditation
- Best practices for aligning curriculum with industry recognized NIMS standards and credentials
- Earning multiple NIMS Machining Level I credentials
Machining Instructor Training workshops are hosted by organizations nationwide that have the machining equipment required to complete the course. The investment per host organization is $5,995.
Want to host a workshop?
Email the NIMS training team at email@example.com to get the process started.
Want to attend a workshop?
Please fill out this form to notify NIMS of your interest and we will let you know of opportunities in your area. Availability may be limited, and it is the hosting organization’s decision whether or not to allow outside individuals to attend their 5-Day Workshop.
Upcoming 5-Day Workshops:
There are occasionally 5-Day Workshops that are open to any instructor, and those opportunities will be listed below when they are available. Click on the desired workshop to visit the event registration page.
- June 12-16, 2017
- Richland College, Texas
- June 19-23, 2017 – Registration is full
- Everett Community College, Washington
- June 26-30, 2017
- Vanderhorst Brothers, Inc., Simi Valley, California
The NIMS team makes the workshops very interactive and passing the exams fun!
—Chad Wojahn, Saint Paul College